I am having these mouth ulcer scars every week. Its appear one by one. As one disappears new one appears. Whats the cause of this.

I am having these mouth ulcer scars every week. Its appea...
You can apply dologel ct over the area two to three times daily for 15 days
Your symptoms are typical to recurrent aphthous ulcers. Actual cause of this is still not known but various associated factors and symptomatic treatments are available today. Follow these best remedies - 1) relieve stress related to various day to day problems like family, friends, exams. Job etc. Perform yoga, exercises etc. As best stress busters. 2) drink plenty of water daily. 3) visit a dentist for professional scaling and polishing. It will remove local irritating factors in mouth 4) take multivitamins and minerals capsule once or twice daily, specifically vitamin A, C, E and zinc, selenium 5) apply Amlexanox gel and rexidine m forte gel alternatively 3-4 times a day until ulcers heals. 6) take doxycycline capsule, open it and collect the inside powder, mix it with water to make a paste form, apply over ulcers 3-4 times for 5 minutes each daily until ulcers disappears. 7) even then, many times the above mentioned treatments fails. No Ayurvedic, Homeopathic remedies works. In that case the current permanent solution is to go for LASER treatment for these ulcers. Thank you.
You are having gastric complaints Start homoeopathy medication for best results Nux vom 200 Merc sol 200 4 pills 3 times a day.