Some portions of my teeth are black. I am not a smoker or alcoholic person. This problem happened 2 years back at that time I went for scaling but after 6 months same problem happening. Some portions are black people think thai I took gutka but I never took. I am the only person who suffered from this problem in my family. Since 2 months I never took tea or coffee. But the problem remains the same. Should I go for scaling? Is this scaling or washing process is good for teeth again or again. Please suggest me any solution or paste regarding this problem.

Some portions of my teeth are black. I am not a smoker or...
This usually occurs because of chromato genic bacteria these bacteria stay in the teeth with green to brownish pigmentation once check the diabetic status sometimes Axis Black Or incomplete toothbrushing can also give rise to these chromato genic bacteria. Better to brush twice a day and use mouthwash.
Yes Sir Scaling and polishing are the only option if you want them clean, this everyone has to get it done in 4-6 months atlesat.