Sir, My mother Aged 58, Sugar patient, Maintained sugar levels in between 120 and 160, having a severe pain in her Second Molar teeth in upper teeth. There is a small hole near the root of the teeth. The pain is aggravating when any food particles enters in to the hole. When tested, it is observed that the root is strong and the tooth is not oscillated. Glove is used for temporary relief. Kindly advise me whether to remove the tooth or not? Thanks,

Sir, My mother Aged 58, Sugar patient, Maintained sugar l...
Please get the RCT done if possible or else you will have to get the tooth removed. Keeping glove or some other measures are very unhygienic. Your mother is known diabetic therefore you have to be over cautious as she is prone to infections. Without further delay get the tooth treatment from your dentist.
Get the tooth removed as root may be involved with caries.
You may try taking homoeopathic medicine Heklalava 6X tds... see if it helps...