My age is 17 and I am a boy my skin is getting dark from last 6 months and pimples are also occurring and there are some black spots also please tell me the reason behind this and proper solution.

My age is 17 and I am a boy my skin is getting dark from ...
Hi This occurs as a result of skin injury, such as a cut, scrape, or burn. It can also occur in conjunction with eczema or acne. I would like to advise you 1. Wheat, Old barley, Rice, Green gram (Mudga ), Pigeon pea (arhar ), Masura, Patola, Kakmachi, Garlic and Cucumber (kheera) is recommended. 2. Newly harvested cereals (navanna), Black gram (udada), Radish, Sour and heavy substance, Milk, Curd, Sugarcane product, Jaggery, Lisora is restricted. 3.Mild exercise (alpa vyayama) and Bathing are useful 4.Suppression of natural urges, Day sleeping and Mental stress should be avoided The pimple prone skin is naturally more sensitive. In summer, this problem gets more intense as it gets sweaty and oily. There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda for this condition. You may consult me on Lybrate.