Why I am having pain on my both foots whenever I am running or playing gor vontinous 3 to 4 days. This pain is not stopping. It seems like some nerve are the reason for pain. Pain is too much.

Why I am having pain on my both foots whenever I am runni...
Hi take rhus tox 200 4pills 3 times daily for 3 days and revert for further treatment.
Get treated with Ultrasonic therapy which would directly heal the calcaneal spur (inflammation of the calcaneum bone) which causes the heel pain in majority of the cases. Along with ultrasonic therapy, shortwave diathermy also can be given. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area: Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the Plantar Fascitis weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. You shall do contrast bath to relieve this pain. Contrast bath is nothing but keeping in one tub hot water (bearable heat) and in another tub cold water Ask your father to apply ice in the painful area which would definitely help to greater extent. If still the pain persists then it is better to keep TENS stimulation at one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics.