I am 23 years old. I have black spots and acne scars on my face since last 2 years and I takes lots of treatment from dermatologist but did not get rid off. My engagement will be held in 20 days plss help me what can I do?

I am 23 years old. I have black spots and acne scars on m...
Avoid oily things in diet avoid exposure in sunlight and in pollution Apply betnovate c cream in night only on whole face Drink adaqate water plenty of water Ty for consulting Good luck.
Need pesonal history to treat in ayurveda take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne come on personal chat.