I am suffering from Cold and dry khansi. Throat become dry and nose is closed. Pl Suggest.

I am suffering from Cold and dry khansi. Throat become dr...
Hello lybrate-user, take these medications you will be ok 1) Syp Ascoril D 10 ml morning noon n night. 2) otrivin nasal spray 3 times in a day. 3) tab sincerest one tab morning and night.
Hello lybrate-user, You should avoid Urad, banana, oil fried food spices. Saline water gargle should be done before meals. Non-irritating and bland diet, hot water, lemon, green and leafy vegetables particularly having sour and bitter taste. You can also doing this at home: 6-7 basil leaves 5-6 cloves (powder) 2-3 black piper 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste all this add in 150 ml of water then boiling mild flame and reduce to 100 ml. Later filtered and allowed to warm o it's own. Then add 2 teaspoon of honey and drink .it gives you relieved. Hot water steam will also facilitate draining from the nose and also provide relief in pain over forehead. Every day, in morning put 3-4 drops of cow ghee in your both nasal then sleep 10 to 15 min. Ayurveda nasya treatment gives you permenant relief. You feel better. For further treatment you take an online appointment for further details and treatment to get relief permanent.
Hi, put salune nasal drops in nose. 4-5 times daily, warm water gargles and cough suppressnt if severe cough.