Hi I am suffering form severe head ache (migraine) for 1 month how to get rid of this please suggest me what kind of medication should I need to take.

Hello lybrate-user, Suppressing migraine pain with NSAIDS and analgesics gives short-term relief and the pain can rebound. Dependence on medicines decreases the body’s natural pain relief mechanism and long-term dependence can damage kidneys, liver or other vital organs. As per ayurved, The cardinal symptom of Vata is pain and when it lodges in the nervous system of the brain it causes migraine. External stimulus such as excessive noise, light, stress and tension all contribute to increasing migraine pains. Weak digestion is also a contributing factor which increases ama in the body and prevents proper circulation of blood in the body and brain. Diet & Lifestyle:- *Avoid hot, spicy foods, fermented foods, white sugar, white flour products, and sour or citrus fruits, because they aggravate the Pitta in your body. *Drink more water and eat more fiber, fruits and vegetables, and whole grains. *Avoid excessive sugar or salt, refined foods, animal products (meats and dairy), caffeine, tea, and alcohol, as these items will further lead to aggravation of Pitta. *Avoid direct exposure to the sun, as migraine headaches are predominantly a Pitta disorder and can be triggered by the hot sun. For further details and permanent relief can online consult.