My front teeth are a little forward and there's a gap in between and it is taking my confidence down as I smile. What is the cost of braces and how much time will it take please suggest.

My front teeth are a little forward and there's a gap in ...
Kindly consult an orthodontist. You may need a removable or fixed braces. Treatment is based on your age, complaint,duration and affordability.
About fifty k n above eighteen months including retainers.
Hello lybrate-user, We understand your issue. The gaps and forward position of teeth can be managed by braces/Orthodontic treatment. There are many types of braces available like metal, ceramic, and Clear Aligners. The cost of the treatment varies depending on the type of braces you choose. The treatment cost ranges from 20000-1lakh. The duration for the treatment ranges from 15-18 months or may be more depending on the difficulty of the case. Thank you.
The cost between 15k to 45 k depending on the material and duration may be between 14 month to 18 or 22 month.
The cost should be 20000-1lac, depending upon the place, treatment plan and the Clinic location. The time period for the treatment is between 1-1.5 years.
It is difficult to say anything without seeing years case. Also duration depends on what kind of braces are you choosing. Braces treatment starts from approx 25000 to 400000 as per years choice. Aligner is invisible option to correct teeth position/spacing.
In 6 months after using braces you will feel good.