Dr. I would like to circumcision of my penis. How many charge of this treatment help me.

Dr. I would like to circumcision of my penis. How many ch...
About 10000 approx.
Respected sir The cost depends on the hospital, whether a general hospital or a private hospital, whether done under general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia. Circumcision done under Local anaesthesia as a day care procedure in a private set up should cost you less than 10,000. Hope this helps Get well soon Thanks.
You want circumcision of your penis. It is a minor operation done under local anesthesia so there is no pain. You can get it done from good government hospital. You have to go to surgery OPD in the hospital. The cost is around Rs 500 only there.
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query in details.* Circumcision charges with all inclusive of medicines, hospital stay in our set up at Gujarat @ If under local anesthesia -- 1 hour stay, charges Rs. 9,000 @ If under general anesthesia -- 4 hours stay, charges Rs. 12,000 Wishing you fine recovery. Feel free to ask any further doubts. Regards.