Hi I am 22 year old male. I can't sleep early at night and it takes 3 am to 4 am for me to get the sleep. Suggest me some medications for this problem.

Hi I am 22 year old male. I can't sleep early at night an...
Initially try to change your life style and wait for some time. Please check what might be the cause for this. Maintain good sleep hygiene. Adapt a holistic approach towards health. Therefore you need to eat healthy food - have daily fruits and vegetables, exercise every day, avoid stimulants (includes tea, coffee, tobacco, alcohol etc ). Sleep at the same time every day so that your sleep rhythm is not disturbed. Avoid all kinds of gadgets as they emit radiations and can affect the sleep pattern. Yoga and pranayam can be very beneficial as they can relax both the mind and the body. Read more about healthy lifestyle and slowly implement the good habits. You can add Homeopathy if you still suffer from insomnia. You can contact me for a private consultation if necessary.