From few days I believe that my mouth smell and dryness, always feel like thirsty and suppose to take anything like chewing gum in my mouth for teeth sensitive relaxation. please suggest medicine or any other option to get rid of from this problem.

From few days I believe that my mouth smell and dryness, ...
Are you taking some med if not drink plenty of water get scaling polishing done by a dentist.
You may take Homoeopathic Medicine Merc Sol 30 one dose for 3 days..
Gargle your mouth after every meal and brush your teeth twice a day.
Stop chewing gum, use mouth wash go for teeth cleaning so that if it's due to gum disease it will reliev.
Get scaling done from dentist to get rid of mouth smell.