My teeth is not strength what should I prefer because when I brush it blood from my teeth.

My teeth is not strength what should I prefer because whe...
Hi lybrate-user! It seems your teeth are suffering from Gingivitis (inflammation of gums) now they require scaling for healthy gums and teeth so that they don’t bleed when you brush them.
You are probably going into periodontal infection, have professional cleaning (Scaling) and flap surgery if required.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hi the reason of bleeding from gums while brushing is deposits. Deposits create pressure on gums and when you brush it bleeds. The remedy for it is you need a professional cleaning once.
You may take vitamin C supplements, Use Homoeopathic toothpaste Heklalava By wheezal And massage your gums with Turmeric and salt twice daily.. For further treatment you may consult me through lybrate..