I have started mild pain in foot sole for some days. Also some moving pain sensation in hand & leg sometimes but not at a fix area. I smoke average 2 cigarette daily. I also have low immunity & gastric problems like gas, heaviness, indigestion etc. Frequently get fungal infection. please suggest what could be the reason & type of doctor I should consult. & Tests to be done initially? My age is 41.

I have started mild pain in foot sole for some days. Also...
If you have leg pain then you have to rule out the casues for having leg pain. First of all check your weight and your haemoglobin levels, as Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having leg pain though there are no issues with the knee joint or back pain. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired that can also be reason to have frequent sprains in the leg once the oxygen levels in the blood comes down it automatically leads to improper functioning of the joints and muscles and that also might make the hip muscles to become tired thereby straining mildly might lead to waist / hip pain.