I had unprotected sex last week 10th Nov and took ipill in the morning. Till date I still didn't get my period am I pregnant? .last month also I took ipill on 8th October and on the same night I got bleeding which was less for 3 days and after that started like normal period.in month of September I missed period don't know why. This month when is my period supposed to be?

I had unprotected sex last week 10th Nov and took ipill i...
Hello, It might be due to stress & anxiety.• Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins  to absorb neutrients to nourish your body, establishing your flow.  • Go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress in order to improve haemoglobin level. • your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. •Tk, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts. •Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills at bed time. •Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. • Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion Tk, care,