Ayurveda has very good remedies and therapies for such problems. Switch on to ayurvedic treatment as soon as possible to get relief from your problems.
Massage with mahanarayan taila
cap Ksheerabala tail 2-0-2 for 30 days.
20 years experience
Ask Free Question
• Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
• Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
• Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
• Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area
• Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.