Hello doctor As I do not know the names of my health issue in english. Here i.go with urdu words as. Mujhe haul or ghabrahat bht ho rahi hai pata nai kyu. I.have taken enough dinner. And my mind is going in very much bad thoughts and scary thoughts. What I must do to this. please suggest me. I am going mad because of this.

Hello doctor
As I do not know the names of my health issu...
Dear user, Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as a racing heart and shakiness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder, a specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and panic disorder among others. While each has its own characteristics and symptoms, they all include symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety medicines alone cannot cure anxiety disorders mainly because medicines do not alter behavior. Behavior change and Continuous practice of the changed behavior cure anxiety. I suggest anxiety education, progressive counseling and progressive psychotherapy. I assure you complete cure. I need to know more about your anxiety so that I will be able to diagnose it properly and provide you tips to overcome and manage your anxiety. Take care.