Dear sir! my all teeth are yellow so I want to whiten them please tell me what should I do?

Dear sir! my all teeth are yellow so I want to whiten the...
After scaling and polishing. Bleaching will help you whiten your teeth.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth kindly get it checked by dentist. And get cleaning and polishing done if you want to change the shade of teeth. Then kindly get teethbleaching done.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night you may require bleaching avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Hello lybrate-user first clean your teeth by scaling and polishing after that if teeth are still yellow that means these are the intrinsic stains and you can remove or whiten your teeth through bleaching or veneering.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Quit smoking and chewing tobacco, brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, apply a slice lemon to your teeth, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide but don't swallow it, make a paste of strawberry and apply it on your teeth, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, visit your dentist you may need bleach.
You may use teeth whitening tooth paste that are available in the market. But you have to use them for long time for permanent whitening.
There are two reasons for teeth yellow; the extrinsic stains of food, plaque and calculus or intrinsic like fluorosis. Extrinsic stains would go away with Scaling and polishing and for intrinsic tooth bleach, Veneers or Crowns would be of great help. Visit a specialist dentist and get proper treatment after diagnosis.