Respected sir, yesterday me and my colleagues were celebrated party on promotion. One of my colleague is prepared eatable things for alcohol and non drinkers while preparing of eating items he cuts his little finger and he was given to me a glass with alcohol. I don't have seen whether his blood drop mixed with that alcohol or not .I was doubt that if little bit drop of blood contains with that alcohol glass which was I drunk does any risk of hiv or other seeds?.Does hiv spreads through some one drop of blood contains with alcohol or any liquid drinking items while it takes some one? Please help out me sir. Is there any problem to me.

Respected sir, yesterday me and my colleagues were celebr...
Hi lybrate-user! HIV spreads only through sex or blood transfusion and not through drinking or eating, but still if you have doubt just wait for a week or so and take a blood test. Before that confirm if your friend has HIV or not. Precaution is better than cure. Moreover alcohol itself will kill the virus if the blood drop fell in the alcohol. To rule out your doubt you can take a test in a week or so. Better confirm with your friend if he has taken all the blood tests etc. Indirectly just to clear your doubt. Take care. Be relaxed.