Hi, I would like to ask a solution. That I recently had a problem on my tooth. I can not consume cold or chilled water or any thing, I feel heavy pain on my tooth. Please help me by giving me solution and medicine Thanks.

Hi, I would like to ask a solution. That I recently had a...
Sensitivity in tooth arises either due to decay or due to gums problem. Since you hav sensitivity towards cold there are a lot of chances that you have decay in your teeth. U can get it treated by getting the decay removed and getting a filling in the cleaned area. please consult your doc and get the problem diagnosed.
You might have a deep cavity ..kindly get an xray done to understand the depth of cavity .. and get treatment done accordingly ... you can apply senquel f sensitivity paste two times daily for 15 days ...
Use sensoform toothpaste.