What is the least cost of fixing teeth gaps. Suggest me some cheap method And mention price to.

What is the least cost of fixing teeth gaps.
Suggest me s...
Teeth gaps can be closed naturally with braces or else by veneers / laminates or full coverage crowns ....braces take around longer time and veneers / laminates full coverage crowns may be a week ..
Suggest me s...
You can go for Capping. The coasting completely depends upon the material you opt. Basic PFM Crown coast less. Rather than zirconia which will cost high.
Suggest me s...
Teeth gaps can be fixed by - braces treatment - wiring is done on your teeth and teeth are moved to a suitable position where in the gaps are filled and a proper functional and esthetic alignment is made. This is the most conservative way - caping on teeth - here in caps are placed on your teeth to cover the gaps. It can be costlier than the braces treatment depending upon the number of teeth involved. - veneers on teeth - these are partial caps which cover a particular surface of your teeth to cover up the gaps. This again can be a costlier affair depending on the Amt teeth involved. Rates vary depending upon the experience, skill and field of expertise of the doctor. So please consult the concerned doc for a the prize. U should be looking out for a team work of prosthodontist and cosmetic surgeon or orthodontist for wiring treatment.
Suggest me s...
There is nothing called CHEAP in dental treatment. Fixed orthodontic may range from 14k to 35k depending upon city and material.
Suggest me s...
Composite. Crowns or braces 3 methods to fix teeth gaps depending on amount of gap to be closed. Composite are cheaper option visit a nearby dentist.