How can I keep my teeth whiten? And in the back side of my front teeth I have some little yellow area, how can I solve it?

How can I keep my teeth whiten?
And in the back side of m...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
How can I keep my teeth whiten?
And in the back side of m...
You should regularly visit the dentist every six months and get your teeth cleaned try to avoid straining products like tea ,coffee ,cigarettes etc. You can also go for teeth whitening Or teeth bleaching to get approximate 2-4 shades whiter teeth.
How can I keep my teeth whiten?
And in the back side of m...
First of quit smoking and chewing tobacco habit if you have, don't take too much coffee or tea, brush after Every meal, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, apply lemon slice to your teeth, chew few leaves of basil leaves in the morning, regular intake of apple also maintain whitening of teeth, use whitening toothpaste, visit your dentist in every 6 months.
How can I keep my teeth whiten?
And in the back side of m...
Brush your teeth twice daily. Gargle your mouth after every meal.