My baby girl is 5.5 months old she is very active. But sometime her eyes become teary .small amount of water come in her eyes .so please tell me why her eyes become teary. She also have cough infection sometime.

My baby girl is 5.5 months old she is very active. But so...
If her eyes are not ALWAYS teary, you need not worry. Occassional tearing happens in coughs and colds.
. Watering since birth may be due to mild infection or congenital non-canalization of nasolacrimal duct (COND). Watering due to mild infection will disappear with antibiotic eye drops within a week but if there is COND,it is not going to disappear with antibiotic eye drops,for this you should consult experienced ophthmologist as earliest possible to learn how to do lacrimal sac massage by his or her mother while lactating,it gives the hundred percent result if done before 6 months old ,as the age increases , effects of lacrimal lacrimal sac massage decreases & one has to go probing under G.A.&if not successful after repeated probing ,one has to go for DCR in later life.