I am suffering from urine burn, when I go to bathroom for urine something come out with urine and burn very badly. I was admitted in hospital before one month because of viral hepatitis. After discharged from hospital now I suffering with this problem.

I am suffering from urine burn, when I go to bathroom for...
This may be urine infection or reaction of some allopathic medicine. Drink plenty of water. Wash private part daily .consult homeopathic dr.
Hello Lybrate user. Firstly drink water for every hours. And take homeopathic medicine. Name as- causticum 30, 4 pills only morning time and can notheris 30, 4 pills at evening time for 1 week. If any complains please inform me.
Hi Lybrate User You do R.E of urine &culture, you most probably suffering from urethritis, you can take homoeopathic medecine for your problem, Apis mel 200&can notharis 30 2 drops to be taken every after 2 hours wih half cup water, to take medecine you will be helpful to some extent, after that you can contact with me privately, Take care.
Dear lybrate-user, Burning micturition is a common symptom of urinary tract infection. 1.You should do a urine test. 2.Take plenty of water at least 3-4 litres a day. 3. Consult a doctor for medicine.
Dear user, if it an acute problem and happened for the first time then you can take several medicines based on symptoms but if this problem is recurrent and you want a permanent cure for this without any side effect and to decrease the imtensity and frequency of the complaint, you shoupd always go for constitutional treatment because nothing happens without a cause and to cure you permanently we need to knw that cause behind your complaints. For managing this you should have plenty of water and shoupd consult a physician for entire case taking and prescribing according to your complete case not just according to ome or two symptoms. Thanx and regards. :)