Hi I have hypothyroidism and recently checked my TSH level it showed 7.39. Should I be worried? I take tablets of 50 mg daily. What should I do now?

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland is under active and does not produce sufficient amounts of thyroid hormones required in the body. The most cause of hypothyroidism is Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an auto immune disorder in which the antibodies are produced by the immune system against its own tissue, which in turn attacks the thyroid gland resulting in hypothyroidism.Severe Iodine defficiency can also lead to hypothyroidism . Natural Homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are highly effective and especially useful for people who want to avoid the side effects of prescription drugs. Top Homeopathic Remedies for Hypothyroidism Calcarea carb , Sepia ,Lycopodium, Graphites and Nux Vomica are the leading homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism The normal range of TSH levels is 0.4 to 4.0 milli-international units per liter. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
If you’re taking thyroid medicine regularly and empty stomach then you should increase the dose. Better consult endocrinologist.