3 years back I did scaling of my teeth for the first time. 3 months back I did scaling again and within less time I have developed tartar buildup as 4of my front lower teeth are a little crowded but my jaw shape is good as suggested by the dentist. My question is, if I go for braces won't I get tartar buildup easily? Because I develop tartar frequently within less time? Please advise me.

3 years back I did scaling of my teeth for the first time...
Sir getting your teeth aligned is one thing, and new tartar formed on your lower teeth is another thing. Even after your alignment of teeth this will occur and you would need scaling every 4-6 months. This keeps your gums and teeth healthy.
Hello lybrate-user, I suggest you to go for ortho treatment (i. E braces as quoted by you) because as you mentioned you have got crowding which is one of the cause of tartar or calculus buildup and if you follow proper dental hygiene instructions you won't av to worry about the build up during and after the treatment. The braces will help you both asthetically and hygienically.
Brush twice daily after meals, get scaling done again.