Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

On behalf of my friend I'm 27 year old female, whenever I am sleeping in night and changing one side to another I am feeling dizziness (chhakar ka aana). What shall be problem what should I do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathic treatment 100% cure conium 4 pills tds kali phos 6x+ ferrum phos 6x tds for 8 days and reply back after 8 days do not repeat without my concern. Need to do homoeopathic course for complete cure so for further assistance and treatment for permanent cure you can consult me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.