Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I am 26 years old and I have small small white spot inside of cheek near upper teeth and some near jaw joint from last three months, I already consult with oral maxilofacial surgeon and ENT Dr. they told its fungal insption, but dentist says that you having fordyces spot and you need not required biopsy further I am not smoker and not chewing any tobacco, pan masala, supari in my life but I am social drinker hardly once in month. I also use multivitamin tab and oral thrust gel, I can eat vegetables and chilly easily they don't give burning or pain. What's should I do next either forget white spot aur take treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
Fordyce granules are not white they are yellowish. Still diagnosis can be given only by seeing the picture.
Hi , take homoeopathic treatment 100% cure borax 4 pills tds kali mur 6x+ ferrum phos 6x tds mouth ulcer (bjain)- 2 tab tds for 8 days and reply back after 8 days. Need to do homoeopathic course for complete cure so for further assistance and treatment for permanent cure you can consult me privately.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.