I had taken still breast enlarging capsules for one month and stopped taking, later after two month I got lump in my left breast, the lump don't stay stuck at one place it moves up and down its been 5-6 months no cancer signs are detected. My physician detected it as lump of fats. I want to confirm that is there any side effects of still breast enlarging capsules and will it give me a breast cancer or its just a normal lump of fats.

Some of the Breast Enlargement capsules will give rise to cancer due to prolonged regular use. Depends on content s of the capsule. The lump which you are feeling could be a fibroadenoma but get it tested by ultrasound to be on the safe side. So do ultrasound of the breast.
Hello mam. Your concern is well taken. Nowadays there are many over the counter breast enlarging capsules which have the agents, not to be taken in young age. The content of these capsules varies a lot. So I would recommend you not to take such pills and also get to know the previous pills taken by you. The lump you are talking about might be a simple fibroadenoma which you can get it removed by simple small surgery. Less likely for it to be cancerous. But as recommended, the self examination and the screening will help you further from detecting such lesions. You can text me or consult me for any more clarifications.