Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old female. My ophthalmologist suggested me to have central corneal thickness test. I found this test is for the glaucoma diagnosis. Should I proceed immediately?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes sure, it is to check your corneal thickness and correlate it with your eye pressure. On other thoughts, why are you hesitant to do the test when your Ophthalmologist has already ordered for it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.