she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg. Her birth weight was 3 kg. She is not eating anything. I am really concerned about her health. What should I do as she is very thin. I don't want her to be fat baby just want her to be healthy one.

she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg.
Her birth weight ...
According to the age it should be more ok try to give her everything what you eat and along with it give her the 1 glass of milk. For 2 times a day and start her with the alpha alpha tonic 2.5 ml two times a day for one month it will increase her appetite ok.
she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg.
Her birth weight ...
she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg.
Her birth weight ...
Our forte is "DEALING with DEFICIENCIES" We identify as well as give dietary solutions along with food concentrates to correct the deficiency. Todate 90% health challenges are due to deficiencies. Your deficiencies are probably carried out in your daughter. She has acute iron deficiency. To consult further about remedy, please contact SWASTHYA NUTRITION.
she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg.
Her birth weight ...
Hello, Firstly do not force feed under any circumstances.Make her eat new foods every day,let her decide her appetite.Give her small feeds at regular interval.Deworm her every 6 months,as that will enhance her appetite.
she is 2 years old. Her weight is 7 kg.
Her birth weight ...
Dear lybrate-user, Firstly let me warn you that your daughter is suffering from malnutrition and her weight is quite less according to her age. It’s alarming. Consult a Pediatrician immediately for thorough check up. Diet plan and medicines will then be started. But stay calm, as your daughter will be alright after appropriate treatment/ Stay Healthy, Stay Happy.