I am 20 year old. I have a stone of 5 mm in right kidney. I ate 3 full eggs and my stomach got upset. It has never happened before. Other fatty things also resulted into the same. What should I do?

I am 20 year old. I have a stone of 5 mm in right kidney....
Not much relation with stone egg and fatty food. Location of stone important consult urologist and get removed by laser therapy your stomach upset may be due to food you have taken need detailed history vomiting diarrhoea bloating gases etc to decide medicine how ever take vizylac and sporlac it will help to some extent if any bitter or burning take pentaprazole available on doctors prescription.
Hi If you are facing problem of renal stone ,drink plenty of water. Smaller the stone more likely it will pass own its own. For renal stone 5 mm in size and other stoamch related issues go for homeopathy, it has shown great results in such cases. Along with that certain dietary management is required ,drink lot of fluids. Kindly consult nearby homeopathic physician.
Relax. Keep drinking plenty of water.
eggs are not related to kidney stone anyways. fatty things can cause digestive upset. however for you with a stone of 5mm only plenty of water intake is good enough. need not worry