My grand ma has got a problem in speaking. Her speech becomes mumbled when she is taking. She had just made her teeth rearranged from a dentist. Is it the problem of that?

My grand ma has got a problem in speaking. Her speech bec...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need denture check up. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Yes. Mostly fumbling of speech is due to overextended denture flange interfering with movement of tounge and soft tissue. Or due to loose fit denture.
Yes it can be one of the reasons, but not the final reason. Ask her to practice reading anything loudly in a room, practice will solve the problem, and of course you can visit the dentist to find out other reasons.