Mine teeth are dirty so I saw a video of mixing baking soda and lime and washing teeth but no changes are seen so how can I get rid of this problem. Whitening Teeth?

Mine teeth are dirty so I saw a video of mixing baking so...
You should get professional cleaning and polishing done and see if you require bleaching to further reduce shade of your teeth.
External discolouration or stains can be taken care by scaling (cleaning) of teeth. But if you need change in shade of the teeth, bleaching is an option for you. Consult your dentist. They will be able to guide you better. Good luck.
What you have seen is temporary destructive mechanism for teeth whitening. Visit a dentist for chemical bleaching or Laser whitening. Save your teeth by spending some money on it which is worth. Rest is upto you. Remember, no toothpaste will whiten your teeth but can damage if you try hard. Bajing soda, lemon etc only damage your tooth on account of loss of tooth structure. You decide.
Hi sir First of all get a complete professional scaling & polishing done. If you still feel the need for whitening, then you can go for Bleaching of teeth as well.
Please get the professional scaling done from your dentist then get the office bleaching done from him.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Get scaling and bleaching done by a dentist, brush twice daily.
Hi. please do not experiment youtube tips n tricks. Its your body not a lab mole. In my opinion the first thng you need is to visit a dentist followed by scaling and polishing. Thanks.
You can undergo for oral prophylaxis by a dentist to clean your teeth.
Scaling of your teeth followed by whitening treatments like bleaching or venners etc could help you.
Use colgate whitening toothpaste.
Well it won't change in one day,,u have to do it regularly to get the result,,brush atlst twice daily,,at night brush with baking soda and rinse ur mouth with lemon water,,rub a lemon regularly to ur teeth,,use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide but don't swallow it,, chew few leaves of basil in the morning which have a property to clean ur teeth,, take a apple per day,,the acids in apple causes to clean ur teeth,,chew few leaves of neem at night