My weight is 99.3 and I am diabetic. High blood pressure. I want to know is there a ring surgery possible in my case without any risk. Or any other help for me.

Hi Lybrate User, You don't need surgery to lose weight. Just few steps and you can live a healthy life. The two essentials to maintaining a healthy weight are: Eating well & Moving often. Increasing activity in order to lose weight If your doctor recommends that you lose weight, there’s a simple rule to follow: move more, eat less and make smarter food choices. Gradually increase your level of physical activity beyond 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity, lower the number of calories you take in and eat a healthy diet. Once you’re at your goal weight, you can then determine which dietary and fitness choices work best for maintaining your weight.

Book appointment with top doctors for Gastric Bypass Surgery treatment

Related Lab Tests:

View All