I brush my teeth regularly but my canines always have a yellow tinge. This is exclusively with the canines. All other teeth seem pretty white. I have tried changing the direction while brushing as well. That didn't help. Could you suggest a way to get my canines as white as my other teeth?

I brush my teeth regularly but my canines always have a y...
I have the exact same issue with my canine. Good to hear you are so carefully about your teeth. My advice is that you use a zig zag type of toothbrush but take care not to apply extra pressure. Extra pressure will not make it white. Unless the tooth has some internal issue, this should work.
Best and relatively faster way is to go for chemical bleach by an expert just for the concerned tooth/teeth. It will be less expensive as well.
Hello lybrate-user, The canines are the last teeth to erupt in our mouth because of which it will always give a yellowish tinge when compared to other teeth. Brushing will not help in getting rid of it. You would have to get teeth whitening done for it to look white like your other teeth. Thank you.
Canines Are the corner stones or our mouth. Some times its got difficult to Clean all the surface Of Corners. Go For Scaling And polishing.
You can go for professional teeth whitening.
Canines slightly have a yellow tinge as compared to our incisors. If you find it unpleasing you can go for bleaching.
Canines always have a darker hue than other teeth in a natural dentition. If you are very concerned about it, you can go for selective bleaching of your canines.
Hi lybrate-user Get your clean ups done regularly and if you still not happy with the colour of your canines you can always get a bleaching done. To make all your teeth look similar.