Hi i'm 37 years old i have hypothyroidism for which I take every day morning 100 mcg Elextrocin Monday to Thursday & 125 mcg on Friday to Sunday these days I get pain in my throat & dry cough severely my Tsh levels r 1.15, T3: 1.03, T4: 15.90 a little bit high and we r planning for ivf treatment for 3rd time so can you please suggest me should I reduce my dosage has I get paining..

Hi i'm 37 years old i have hypothyroidism for which I tak...
Hypothyroidism now a days is more an iodine deficiency disease, but it has become an autoimmune disease. In homoeopathy we give the medicine which makes the body generator ,an adequate thyroid level, so that gradually body resume it's original functionality which is visible through the thyroid level test time to time, and gradually you can get rid of your altroxin as well, and may be after sometime you can stop homoeopathy medicine as your thyroid level remains normal afterwards. Avoid cabbage, cauliflower, soya in food.
Hello lybrate-useryou are taking very high dose of eltroxin as I can see your TSH is already in the normal range. Reduce your eltroxin dose to 75 mcg. Every day on empty stomach. Get a thyroid profile repeated after one month.