My teeth was in yellow colour. I know the reason I used tobacco. Now I was not used tobacco. Cleaning of teeth is possible now and how much cost?

My teeth was in yellow colour. I know the reason I used t...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs you may require bleaching cost about ten k.
No idea about the cost as it varies from place to place, get a scaling done.
Uptrasonic sclaing, Polishing Followed By Laser bleach will be effective in your case. The charges Depends upon the material used but At least a sum of 15000 including all will be basic.
Hello sir. The cleaning of teeth is possible but that would only remove the external stains on your teeth. This would clean your teeth, inturn making them look better, but for whitening you would have to undergo a different procedure for which various options are available.
Yes, it will cost you Rs 2000.
Yes it is possible and it should cost around 1000.
U can try some home tricks and you will have to visit your dentist to clean your teeth, brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda rinse your mouth with lemon water, rub a slice lemon to your teeth daily, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide but don't swallow it, chew few leaves of basil leaves in the morning regularly, eating apple regularly also cleans your teeth, use whitening toothpaste,