I have tonsil before 2 months and I consult ent doctor he advice to me your tonsil is chronic so take this medicine for 5 days and admit to hospital for tonsillectomy now I finished course of antibiotic but the condition is no so good now I use medicine for Ayurvedic and warm water with salt today is 3 days and the tonsil condition is little good means no big.

Dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Tonsillitis can always be controlled with conservative line of treatment, there is no need of surgery till you have symptomatic control with other measures.* Recommendations for you at present - Drink plenty of liquids.- Gargles with salted lukewarm water added peppermint oil 3 times a day.- Avoid chilled beverages, ice creams, junk foods, oily,spicy.- No smoking or alcohol.- Continue ayurvedic remedies.- Intake of basil leaves, honey,turmeric will fasten the recovery. Hope this will help you for sure. Wishing you fine recovery. Regards.