I have a mouth ulcer. What is the remedy for curing it. Due to deficiency of vitamin c.

I have a mouth ulcer. What is the remedy for curing it. D...
Use lexanox plus oral gel thrice daily, cap ZNS twice daily for 15 days.  . Cause of the ulcer is still unknown, the following are associated with them. Stress– We have seen that many students suffer from mouth ulcers during exam time. Also many adults suffer from ulcers when they are tensed for many days. Insufficient Sleep – People who do not take a good sound sleep do suffer from mouth ulcers. Stomach and intestine diseases – People suffering from constipation or some gastrointestinal diseases also suffer from mouth ulcers. Vitamin B and Folic acid deficiency – Improper diet which is mainly due to overeating of fast foods and not having a good diet rich in green leafy vegetables often lead to deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals indirectly causing mouth ulcers. Trauma and food allergy – Injury due to tooth brushing or any hot foods and beverages can cause these ulcers. Also, some people have allergies to certain foods which often cause mouth ulcers.
Eat vitamin B complex capsules once daily for few days, apply clenora gel twice daily.