I have very bad smile due to front two teeth overlapping. My engagement n marriage is in February .what should I do to correct my teeth without braces. And if I use braces is it possible to correct the teeth within 4 months.

I have very bad smile due to front two teeth overlapping....
Braces takes lot of time ...will take a year almost ..to correct ....you can get full coverage crowns done or else laminates /veneers
Every person is unique and has his own arrangement of teeth, so first of all come out of the imagination that your smile is BAD, I only consider disease as bad and not overlapping teeth, your case could be a slightly odd looking tooth. Hence if it is lookingvery odd, you could consider correction, the duration of which depends on the amount of correction, density of bone in your case and other factors, kindly consult a dentist to get yourself examined and then ask for options.
Good morning lybrate-user As per your query you have maligned teeth and you want them to be corrected with in four months. 1. Yes it can be corrected in 4 months but after that you need to wear permanent retainer for longer duration. 2. Quick solution is RCT and crowns or Veneers on maligned teeth. It will take near about 3 sittings over a period of 10 days.