What to do to get lighter skin. And remove Tan. Is it possible to grow hair on forehead which I lose because of dandruff.

What to do to get lighter skin. And remove Tan. Is it pos...
You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This is usually accompanied by severe dandruff which we call seborrhoea. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Please call me or contact me with photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.
use honey and apricoat scrub natural. and for ur hair use homoeopathic medicines internally