I'm having mouth ulcers again and again on the inner side of my lips. And on my tongue which is very painful and restricts me from eating many things. Nowadays I feel less hungry and there is always a feeling of filled tummy which forces me to eat very little when I used to eat a lot. And my mom says I look weak also. So can you help me out in this.

I'm having mouth ulcers again and again on the inner side...
Hello Ms. lybrate-user do gargle from betadine mouth wash and apply kenacort gel on ulcers and take cap. Becasoule tow times day. Drink plenty of water.
You can use any mouth-ulcer gel for symptomatic relief. If the ulcer seems to be non-healing, get vitamin B12 levels and blood sugar levels done. Since the ulcers are very painful, you might avoid eating and you may appear weak. Take the nutritious diet that will help you build immunity, too. You may consult me along with the pictures.