I am recently diagnosed with TSH 6.45 Will my mental ability, brain function memory degrade for sure? I am doing my PhD and I will remain in research field in electronics engineering. But this diagnosis really made me frustrated. Should I change my domain. I mean is it still possible for me to remain in research field where my brain function is highly required? Please help me please. I am 28 years old male. Weight 71 kg height 5 feet 7 inch. Sugar normal.

I am recently diagnosed with TSH 6.45 Will my mental abil...
Hi. No need to worry. Nothing like that is going to happen. You can do any joy of your choice. It's not going to limit you capabilities in any way. Don't worry. It's simple medical condition and very easily treatable.
1. You are perfectly normal and you can do every time of physical or mental activity without any hindrance. 2. TSH high - indicates Hypothyroidism - which means you will have to take Thyroxine to compensate for lack of it being produced by your body. 3. It is a very common problem with no impact on your health. 4. Please visit a physician with test results who will guide you further. 5. Be relaxed, no need for worry.