I have been facing issue of gum bleeding for 2 week and doctor recommended me for teeth cleaning. Is not there any other way to cure this?

I have been facing issue of gum bleeding for 2 week and d...
Hi, the most common cause for bleeding from gums is, plaque & calculus deposit surrounding your teeth. This commonly happens when our oral hygiene maintenance is not adequate. Therefore a permanent solution to the problem cannot be obtained unless you undergo professional cleaning of teeth. However after this episode of "cleaning" you can prevent future interventions by practicing good oral hygiene maintenance protocol. All the best.
You have to get cleaning done.
Hi Rahul... There is a tar formation in teeth which promote infection... That's why it needs cleaning mostly every year or two... With that you will need to do some other things like taking vitamin C, Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily.