Dear sir/madam I am now 24 th week pregnancy my known diabetic patient. Today my sugar levels fbs 124 and plbs 194. It is any problem for pregnancy mothers and fetus..

Dear sir/madam
I am now 24 th week pregnancy my known dia...
eat high protein moderate fats and less carbs.walk daily morning after breakfast and early dinner at 7 pm.if still high consult for small dose of insulin just before main meal.
Dear sir/madam
Hello, Thanks for the query. The blood glucose levels mentioned are high particularly considering you are in 24th week of pregnancy. It is essential to maintain blood glucose levels between 90 to 120 mg through the day in pregnancy. Hence, there is an immediate need to correct the situation, otherwise, it affects the fetal growth and even the pregnancy outcome. First thing is to try a medical nutrition therapy, which means taking correct amount of food, avoiding sweets, refined carbs, potatoes, bananas. Using whole grain flour for roti and chapati, avoiding maida totally. Consuming a good deal of green leafy vegetables and salads and selected fruits. It is good to talk to your obstetrician or consult a local diabetologist. If medical nutrition does not bring down the glucose level then Insulin is needed. Thanks.
Dear sir/madam
Avoid sugar products either you take sugar medicine or not take care contact obs and sugar specialist physician.