Acne/Pimple Problem: Many doctors have said that MASTURBATION does not lead to PIMPLES/ACNE, but this is not a 2-3 times coincident. I am facing pimple problem bcz of MASTURBATION Since 7-8 Years. I am very much fed up of this problem and my sex life has ruined. please doctors give me some genuine solution to this please plz. Also I get pimples whenever I eat any hot nature food. As I am a food person unwillingly I have to avoid all of my fav foods. please doctor help me with these both the problems and I would be the happiest person.

Acne/Pimple Problem:
Many doctors have said that MASTURBA...
Hi. There is no such evidence but there are few chances as harmonal imbalance cause pimples. To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy). Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation. Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables. Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne. Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body. Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a. Homoepathic remedies helps to get rid of pimples, scars without side effects permanently If you have any specific question about your condition, consult for treatment. You can buy acne and pimples package offered by me which includes medicine and consultation.