I am suffering from acid problem past 2 months, but could not ok, it seems that something is in neck inside, and I am not feeling well kindly give me a good solution please.

I am suffering from acid problem past 2 months, but could...
Hi, it seems you are suffering from 1. Gastritis or hepatitis 2. Take an antacid 3-4 tsf 8 hrly 3. Get a blood investigation - liver function test done 4. Avoid fatty, oily meals 5. No fast food, no momos and samosas 6. No tea and coffee 7. Lots of water 8. Walk after meals 9. Eat less at nights 10. No soft drinks, hard drinks and no smoking recommended a private consultation.
Homeopathy offers a selection of remedies for the treatment of heartburn and painful acid reflux symptoms. Homeopathy works by giving a tiny dose of a remedy whose characteristics are similar to those of the person who needs that remedy. The remedy stimulates the individual's own vital force, or immune system, encouraging the body to heal itself. Homeopathic medicine relies not only on identifying the symptoms of the disease, but on a variety of personality traits, the person's mental state and other characteristic symptoms a patient exhibits which correlate to any particular remedy. When choosing a correct remedy for the treatment of heartburn, all aspects of the patient must be taken into account. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects