How to care herself & my 8 days old girl baby? As she is 21 years old and the delivery was normal.

How to care herself & my 8 days old girl baby? As she is ...
very good evening its very easy to take care of mother and baby after normal delivery.. give mother a good diet rich in all green veges and fruits.. calcium and iron supplements are necessary.. daily milk intake is also must... give mother water which has ilaichi, saunf, ajwain. take them and boil in water.. give it to mother. it will help her in good digestion... give baby only breast feed.. for more advice you can consult me online
Give your wife a balanced healthy diet rich in protein, she should take fresh fruits and vegetables ,regular iron and calcium supplementation. After every feed to the baby she should take some healthy snack take rest for 6 weeks baby should be exclusively breast fed for 4 months ,proper hygiene maintained, should receive his immunization shots timely.