I am masturbation addiction, I do masturbation once a everyday. It is so good to masturbate once per day? My problem are:- 1. Hair loss 2. Back pain 3. Laziness.

I am masturbation addiction, I do masturbation once a eve...
twice per week is ok. excess semen loss during masturbation cause backache hairless etc..
Once a day is not masturbation addiction. The 3 things you mentioned are not due to masturbation. Masturbation is a very healthy form of sexual outlet, do not feel guilty about it. Nearly 99% of men and more than 60% of women masturbate. It starts from adolescence and goes on in some people even till death. The pleasure (orgasm) from masturbation is said to be unique from sexual intercourse. In men, most of the liquid contains only water and some fructose and hormones. Hence it does not drain your energy. Many equate masturbation/ seminal fluid loss to lack of energy, impotency and so on. Many quacks, religious heads and pseudo healers also propagate the idea that masturbation is a disorder/ and wrongful behavior and instill fear on the mind of innocent men and women (we can see posters in train and bus stand, offering help for this behavior). Consult a psychiatrist, if you have excessive masturbation guilt or compulsive masturbation. Compulsive masturbation is when a person continues with frequent masturbation neglecting his/ her other work like education, job or social obligations. In fact masturbation reduces the sexual tension and helps focus on task at hand better.